Saturday, May 31, 2014

New To My Shelf / Cover Love

My name is Kriston, and I am addicted to beautiful book covers.

Yes, I admit, I am a cover whore. And yes, I bought these two books based strictly on the fact that I love the covers.

"But Kriston, that's pretty shallow."

*ponders statement* Whatever.

I have always loved the Splintered cover, and then when I saw the Unhinged cover I knew I wanted these books on my shelf. I love the artwork, the colors, the facial expressions, all of it. Plus, I am a sucker for a good Alice In Wonderland retelling. I hope they're good.

Maybe I will showcase the books I am glad I did not judge by their cover.  I have a list of books that I love with covers that do not appeal to me at all. So see. I'm not all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison