Friday, August 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Have you gotten any new books? Feel free to share them. Anyone can join in!


I am happy and sad about this at the same time. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments series. So as happy as I am to finally read City of Heavenly Fire I am sad that it will all be over.

Now for The Cabinet of Curiosities. This book is nothing but fun. Good old fashion creepy fun. It is a compilation of "tales breif and sinister". So if you are thinking of using these as bed time stories for a small child, you might want to read them first.

Add to Goodreads

The City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

The Cabinet of Curiosities by Stefan Bachmann, Katherine Catmull, Claire Legrand, and Emma Trevayne.

There is also some cool artwork on the inside cover of The City of Heavenly Fire.

Yes I realize this picture is sideways. But I was having issues with blogger pulling it through and for some reason it flipped. So just go buy the book and check it out in person. :)

What books are new to your shelf?

8 comments:

  1. Oooh...both books look great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like when I see artwork in a book. It's always awesome to have some great books in stock. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Grace! I just checked out your haul. You got some great treasures there.

      Delete
  3. Wow, love that artwork!!!! I actually haven't read any of the City of Bones books, but I hear they are really great. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge Cassandra Clare fan. I like the Infernal Devices series better, but The City of Bones books are great, too!

      Delete
  4. I still need to catch up on the Mortal Instruments series, only read up until #3, though I probably won't finish them for a while yet. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book four was really good, I did not like book five, but so far book six is awesome. I hope it ends well!

      Delete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison