Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New To My Shelf

It's no secret that I am a cover junkie. So I pretty much decided I was going to buy this book without even knowing what it was about. But as luck would have it, it's full of magic and mystery, two of my favorite things.

I am halfway done reading Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White and I am really enjoying the story. Check back next week for the review.















I bought The Iron Trial because it was penned by one of my favorite authors, Cassandra Clare. I love all of her books and I anticipate that I will enjoy this one as well.

I know that a lot of people have noted similarities between The Iron Trail and Harry Potter and I am fine with that. I loved Harry Potter and stories about kids going to magic school. So bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Artist's Faeries kit by Lorie Davison